Friday 12 July 2013

Favourite Things this Friday



Hello Readers!

As you might have noticed I have been playing around with the title of this post. Let me know what you think!

This post also comes from the amazing technology of scheduling posts as I am at TITP this Friday!

So here are my favorite things this Friday




Weather:
Starting off so typically British but how good has the weather been this week? Although working out in my room has become some kind of mission (i.e try working out in a sauna) I have really enjoyed sitting out in the back garden and reading my book after my dinner. Utter bliss!

Festival Wear:
In a tribute to T in the Park  this weekend I am pretty excited to get out all my festival wear for this weekend. Roll on those daisy hand bands, denim shorts and fringing galore!

Andy Murray:
Yes! It has nearly been a week since our Scottish hero lifted that trophy on Centre Court. I still can't get enough of all the photos and videos from his bus week.

Greg James:
In the weeks run up to TITP Greg James has been sofa surfing around Scotland. He has been to Inverness, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and finally Kinross. It has been great to turn on the radio after work and hear bag pipes and Scottish accents. 'Mon!

That is all for now!

Hope you have a lovely weekend. I might be off the blogging scene for the next week as I am away on a team residential and Aberfoyle! All suitable gossip when I get back.

Steph
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment