Thursday 4 July 2013

Massive Summer Haul

Guess what lovely readers! This is my first haul post! *woooooooooo*

If you are new to the blogging scene and not sure what "haul" post is then here is the low- down.
A haul post is basically where a blogger takes photos of all the things they might have bought on a shopping trip! Some bloggers organise these into beauty hauls, clothing hauls and general everything haul.

Along with pictures a good blogger will tell you where they bought the item, how much it cost and possibly even a link to the website where you can find it.

My haul has revolved around Primark and New Look but I got some amazing items in the sale from New Look check it OUT:

New Look Aztec Dress SALE £8


Maggies Farm Playsuit £36

Boohoo Lenora Skater Dress £20

Primark (I think it was £5)

Primark (Sorry really rubbish with my primark prices!)
New Look SALE £8
The last three piece I think will be for TITP (T in the Park). However I have heard it will be pretty sunny so I am willing to risk maybe another cute summer dress!

I also bought a number of rings and accessories but I just ran out of time to take photos! (Maybe next time).

Hope you enjoyed my first ever blog post!

I'd love to see what you have been buying over the last week so remember to comment with a link to your own blog/photos!

Steph <3

No comments:

Post a Comment