Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pin It Forward UK

Hi everyone!

As ever I am sometimes slightly late to the bandwagon and stumbled across this little campaign. To help launch Pinterest in the UK this handy wee hashtag has been created.

Already I have found loads of new blogs and pinterest accounts!

So, I've been using Pinterest for about 6 months now and as an avid crafter I use it for inspiration for new projects and gifts I can make!




Wee shot of my boards!
 So for those of you who don't know anything about Pinterest here is a wee run down:

Pinterest is an online pin board community where you can share images, recipes and ideas. Each member can design their own boards in different themes and "pin" the images to that board. You can also follow boards (a bit like Twitter) which will then show on your homepage when you log in.

My boards are named:
Stuff I want to make
House decor
Hair and Beauty
Food and Drink
Work/Education
Fashion
Gardening
Places I'd like to go
Cute things

I'm pretty much a novice but I probably visit the website once a day. I even managed to rope in one of my colleagues to join up so it is really easy to use.

I'd recommend you checking out pinterest and follow the hashtags on twitter too!

Steph <3



Pin It Forward UK 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment