Friday 28 June 2013

Favourite Friday Things...

I feel this might become a feature (*looks proud*)

So here it goes my favorite things this Friday...

Wimbledon -  What has been happening at Wimbledon? I have been tweeting about this earlier in the week and very proud of my hash tag #federerfail. (Good eh!?) This is one of my favorite times of the year with Mum and I booking off next weekend to watch the women and men's final!

Bikinis- I have just purchased two bikinis from H&M for my holiday in August. With one of them being in the Sale! Good times! Hopefully they fit!

Pay Day - Yes it is that wonderful day again!

Mother India - If you are in Glasgow anytime soon you should head here! I had the Lamb Rogan Josh which was amazing.

Glastonbury- I will be spending this weekend and the next week scrolling through photos of celebrities getting ideas for T in the Park. 

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

<3 Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment