Thursday 27 June 2013

Weekend Antics



Photo: #Prosecco

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I certainly did as I was whisked off to Glasgow by the BF. We had such a fab weekend relaxing, shopping and visiting various Irish bars.



We stayed at the Citizen M hotel in Glasgow on Renfrew Street. We had stayed here about a year before but we love the central location and the funky gadgets that come in the room.

Citizen M is designed to a modern luxury hotel at afforable prices. It advertises itself as a place for business travellers, weekend revellers but also tourists to the city. I love the abstract art and funky decor this hotel has. One of the highlights in the reception area is this chair:






The room itself is pretty small but the bed is the centre point to the room. This bed can be slept in anyway(!) vertically or horizontal it will more than comfortably fit two people in. The remote control controls everything in the room including temperature, lighting and (of course) the television.

The only annoying thing about the room is that the bathroom is not in a separate room. It is in a kind of perspex cupboard with no lock. I'm a lady who likes her privacy so I am slightly off put by this idea. However, since we were only staying for two nights I put up with it.

The BF had arranged some little suprises including presseco, chocolates and petals on the bed. Very cute!

We had a great time wandering around the shopping areas of Glasgow and also taking in a few local pubs. I spent about an hour in Forever 21 but only came out with two pairs of leggings! (pretty pathetic)

However I did mangage to purachase a few outfits for holiday in August from New Look!



Thanks for reading!
Steph <3


No comments:

Post a Comment